How can I help you?

As your Member of Parliament, I am happy to help with any problem or difficulty that you may have concerning our national government and legislative issues. Please feel free to contact me. I would be grateful if you could include your full name and postal address in any correspondence. | Click here for contact details

I am just one of a large number of local elected representatives and professionals who may be able to help with your problem. If your problem relates to one of the issues below you it may be more appropriate to contact the following:

Council-related issues (e.g. housing, planning)

You can contact your local Councillor, for details:
Broxbourne Borough | click here

Welwyn Hatfield Borough:
Cllr George Michaelides
Cllr John Nicholls

County Council-related issues (e.g. schools, transport) Hertfordshire County | click here
NB. If you live in Northaw and Cuffley ward, your County Councillor is Mark Mills-Bishop (Hatfield Rural)

Money and debt problems You can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau |
Cheshunt | click here
Hoddesdon | click here
Waltham Cross | click here